Whoa! When I wrote this blog post – 5 Ways How iPad will change your practice, 4 months back, I didnt expect such a reaction. Firstly, the iPad post is still one of the most read posts on our humble little blog. Secondly, we now have few doctors using Practo on their iPads and they all have one feedback in common to share about their experience – Addictive. (Practo on iPad 🙂 )
I am not suggesting that they bought the iPad for Practo, but the way they are making use of Practo on it is perfect and as predicted, if I may add. And it is for this reason, we had Practo.com compatible & optimized for the iPad & iPhone from the start.
So here is proof of doctors using Practo on the iPad and more importantly their reasons for using it –
1. Dr. Prafull Sabadra is a Dentist practicing in Nariman Point, Mumbai. He finds the appointment scheduling, patient records management and accounting on Practo extremely convenient using the iPad.
2. Dr Karthik Venkataraghavan is a practicing dentist in Indiranagar, Bangalore. Loves to show his patients X rays and other photos on Practo through his iPad.
3. Dr Arun Venkatraman is a Practicing Dentist at Kemps Corner, Mumbai. Dr Arun maintains his patients records very meticulously and the iPad made it possible chair side. (The photo shows ‘TurboDoc’, the previous avatar of Practo)
4. Dr Mohammed Ali, a practicing dentist in Shivajinagar, Bangalore. Loves to take photos and store all patient details on his iPad. Feels patients appreciate the extra effort put in to maintain their data. And what better device to show the patients their own data.
5. Dr Bimal Mehta is a Practicing Dentist at Sion, Mumbai. He is new to Practo, but is very relieved that with the coming of 3G on his iPad, he no longer needs to worry about accessing Practo.com all day long. No more internet issues, No more power issues. 3G to the rescue.
If you are using Practo on your iPad and would like to feature you, please send us your photo with your iPad (with the Practo Dashboard 🙂 ).
I have personally used the iPad, and without any doubt, I would recommend it as one of the best investments for your practice.