Practo takes the first step in Revolutionizing Healthcare Access for Patients, launches Practo Assured. If you are a doctor, read to know more
The healthcare industry in India has undergone a major transformation in recent years, with the increasing use of technology and the growing demand for high-quality medical services. As a leading player in the Indian healthcare industry, Practo has been at the forefront of this transformation, building a new-age healthcare delivery experience that is seamless, efficient, and patient-centric.
Different patients have different healthcare needs and priorities. However, one thing in common: everyone wants access to the best healthcare services. This is where Practo Assured comes in.
Practo Assured is a new initiative by Practo that promises quality medical outcomes by partnering with some of the best doctors and healthcare providers in the country.
Vision for Practo Assured
The aim is to create a seamless healthcare experience that will help patients end-to-end. This includes identifying the right hospital with the best doctors and infrastructure, delivering high-quality healthcare services for the best outcomes, and ensuring a stress-free and hassle-free experience for the patients. With Practo Assured, patients can have peace of mind knowing that they are in good hands.
Building the New Age Healthcare Delivery Experience
Practo has come a long way in its journey towards building the new-age healthcare delivery experience. The journey started in 2008 with Practo Ray, which is now used by 20,000+ doctors. The next phase started in 2013 with the Practo platform, which has 16 crore patients visiting per year. In 2015, Practo became the #1 doctor online consultation platform in India, and in 2016-17, it became the #1 online teleconsultation platform in the country. In 2019, Practo launched its corporate program, managing 30 lac lives.
Phase 3 of Practo’s journey towards building the new-age healthcare delivery experience that involves end-to-end healthcare delivery. In 2021, Practo launched Practo care surgeries, which has 150+ partner hospitals. In 2022, Practo launched the Diabetes Remission Program. And in 2023, Practo is expanding into tertiary care delivery by partnering with the best doctors in India.
Key features of Practo Assured with Patient Benefits
1. Good Quality Doctors with Assurance from Practo
Practo Assured is committed to providing patients with the best quality healthcare services. Patients can rest assured that they are receiving the highest quality of care from the doctors. The doctors are carefully vetted through credentialing processing, past and recent records and finally selected based on their medical expertise, experience, and track records. Recommendations from previous patients will also be showcased so that people can get an idea of the doctor’s ethics, communication skills, and overall patient satisfaction. All these will help patients have confidence that they are in the hands of a qualified medical professional who is committed to providing them with the best possible care.
2. Top-Notch Hospital Infrastructure
a) Service Quality: When choosing a hospital, it is important to check the quality of services provided, such as emergency care, imaging, laboratory testing, and surgery. With Practo Assured, a thorough check will be done from our end so that we can make sure that the hospital offers the services you need.
b) Infrastructure Quality: Practo Assured has multiple parameters and frameworks in place that will check the hospital’s infrastructure, including the cleanliness of the facilities, availability of private rooms, and state-of-the-art medical equipment. This will enable you to make an informed decision.
c) Safety Measures: We will also make sure all safety measures are taken by the hospital to prevent infections, such as hand hygiene protocols, use of personal protective equipment, and regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
We are committed to providing patients with a hygienic and safe healthcare environment. Practo Assured hospitals are NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) rated and follow WHO guidelines for patient safety. Additionally, the doctors follow a phygital-first approach, providing patients with virtual consultations and high-precision treatment.
3. A Care Buddy to Assist Through End-to-End Process
Practo Assured will provide patients with a Care Buddy who will act as a liaison between the patient and healthcare providers, ensuring that all parties are informed and working together to provide the best possible care. Here’s how the Care Buddy will help in each and every process throughout the patient journey:
- Physically present at the hospital: The Care Buddy will be physically present at the hospital to assist the patient and provide support during their hospital stay.
- Receiving and greeting patients: The Care Buddy will greet the patient upon their arrival at the hospital and assist with any necessary paperwork or admission forms.
- Coordinating with the hospital lab in charge: The Care Buddy will work closely with the hospital lab in charge to ensure that all prescribed tests are completed on time.
- Ensuring the patient is shifted to the OT 30-45 minutes before surgery: The Care Buddy will coordinate with hospital staff to ensure that the patient is prepared and ready for surgery.
- Collecting final bill, discharge summary, and bill break up: The Care Buddy will collect all necessary documents and information from the hospital, including the final bill, discharge summary, and bill break-up.
- Getting corrections done from the hospital in the documents provided by them: If there are any errors or discrepancies in the documents provided by the hospital, the Care Buddy will work to get them corrected and ensure that all information is accurate.
In conclusion, Practo Assured will revolutionise healthcare access for patients by providing them with easier access to doctors, faster diagnosis, better treatment and recovery.
If you are a doctor and are interested to know more Click her