In addition to the many benefits offered in terms of practice management, Ray users will now also have access to the benefits offered by the government as part of ABDM. Read to know more
Over the last decade, India has undergone a massive digital transformation and we have all, through our daily lives and activities been a part of this transfiguration. From door-to-door pick-up and drop services to instant food delivery, online classes to online news, the digital revolution has enabled us to prioritise convenience while on-the-go.
Consumer-centricity and convenience became the focal point of many businesses, including those within the healthcare sector. From doctors offering virtual consultations, to voluntarily maintaining digital prescriptions and records, the last few years have seen a large number of doctors actively offering digital health services. The pandemic further accelerated this digital adoption within the healthcare industry and empowered doctors to offer high-result-driven service, rationalise their workload and boost their practice.
Practo Ray, our most reliable practice-management software, saw exceptional growth during the pandemic with over 50,000+ doctors using Practo Ray across 5+ countries to better manage their practice online. Introduced in 2011 to promote digitisation of healthcare services and clinic management such as appointment bookings and reminders, storage of health records and digital prescriptions, Practo Ray is now also become Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission compliant—which means, doctors who use Practo Ray will have a first-move access to the ABDM ecosystem and can avail all benefits provided by the government such as:
- Digital Health Incentive Scheme: In effect from January 1, 2023, the Digital Health Incentive Scheme was conceptualised to further boost digital health transactions in the country by encouraging and incentivizing providers of digital health solutions for the total number of transactions done per month.
- Health Facility Registry: As part of Practo Ray, doctors who own hospitals/clinics will automatically be registered into the Health Facility Registry under ABDM which acts as a national database of all health facilities in the country.
- Quick OPD registrations: Through Practo Ray, doctors can now generate a QR code for their practice/ clinic which will enable patients to scan and self-register themselves as an OPD patient which drastically reduces the need for manual intervention at the counter.
- Upload Patient Health Record (PHR): Through Practo Ray’s simple and easy-to-use interface, doctors can now easily upload PHR into the ABDM ecosystem.
- Quick access to patient’s medical history: As ABDM allows patients to upload, save and manage their health records virtually and incentivises doctors to upload all health records to the patient’s Ayushman Bharat Health Account, getting access to historical records of the patient will now be quick and easy. This will also result in better decision making and medical outcomes.
Improve your patient retention with Ray! Let’s get started
Schedule a Demo now – CLICK HERE
In addition to these ABDM requisite of services, Practo Ray users will also have the benefit of:
- Consulting patients remotely
- Booking and managing appointments with little to no manual intervention
- Sharing digital prescriptions
- Automating appointment reminders to reduce no-shows
- Offering post-consultation/follow-up services via chat or video call