Today, the Practo team proudly brings to you, a completely reinvented version of Patient Records Management.
We have created video tutorials for each of the new features, helping you understand how to use them. Here is a list of what’s new in this Practo release :
- Treatment Planning: You can now create and store Treatment Plans for your patients. You can also take neat printouts and track the progress of the treatment plans created.
- Prescriptions : Hand written prescriptions are a pain to manage & store. Practo, now lets you store all your prescriptions online, easily reproducible & track-able. Also we are introducing ‘One-Click Prescriptions’ aimed at instantly creating prescriptions for standard medications.
- Revamped Billing : Practo, now makes creating bills a cakewalk. You can now create consolidated bills for multiple sittings with the patient. Also, the accounting section now stores a list of all the bills that you have given out, easily searchable for any date.
- Communications : With the new release, every patient’s profile now has a Communications Tab, where all emails, messages & prints sent to the patient are listed, along with the date and who at your practice created or sent them. We hope this features adds accountability and reduces confusion at your practice.
- Improved Accounting : You will love the new lighter interface of the Accounting Section. We have added shortcuts to easily generate daily, weekly & monthly income and expense reports. The emailing of reports is now a lot more secure, as you can only send emails to users within your Practo account, and always track back all out going reports.
Other than these, the new release brings you a lightning fast interface and 100’s of small improvements, making your Practo experience better & more productive.
We take this opportunity to thank all our Beta users, who over the past two months have sent us innumerable emails, reporting bugs and telling us what works & what doesn’t. This release would have been a near impossible task without your support.
We would love to hear about what you think of these updates. Please write to us at email@example.com with any suggestions, requests or any problem you face with the new version.