I am happy to share that we’re taking the next significant step in our march towards simplifying healthcare and building a singular destination for all healthcare needs
We’ve closed $55 million in series D funding, led by Tencent Holdings Limited. I would like to thank 3 new partners who have also invested namely ru-net, RSI Fund (owned by Recruit Holdings) and Thrive Capital. I am also thankful for the continued support of our existing investors- Sequoia, Capital G (formerly Google Capital), Matrix Partners, Altimeter & Sofina.
Over the last several years, we’ve been hard at work to create solutions with the single purpose of helping people live healthier and longer.
Practo has emerged as the de facto destination to find the right healthcare provider and book appointments. Practo has grown rapidly to provide a more integrated healthcare experience for consumers including faster booking, online consultation, managing health records, online medicine ordering, and providing health content for consumers written by doctors.
- Over the past year, Practo has seen 90% growth in patients, 80% more appointments booked, 8X more patient stories from users and 5M+ health records shared on the platform
- Practo partners with healthcare providers like doctors, clinics, diagnostic centres, hospitals etc. to help them improve patient experience & bringing efficiencies in their business. Practo’s customers include marquee institutions like Max Healthcare, Manipal, Cloud9 etc.
- Practo has also expanded its enterprise software to the Middle East with customers including noted institutions such as Lifeline hospital in Abu Dhabi and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Dubai using Insta – the full-stack HIMS solution for enterprises
- Practo’s recent acquisition of advanced analytics firm Enlightiks enables it to offer business intelligence solutions to healthcare enterprises
With this Practo has completed the entire suite of products both on consumer and healthcare practitioners side and opened the possibility of unlocking more value for the entire ecosystem.
- In international markets (other than India), Practo saw 66% growth in patients and 3X growth in appointments on the platform
- Practo was launched in Brazil in March 2016 and is the first Latin American country to have launched in
2017 will be the year our integrated healthcare platform comes to life and we will partner with various service providers to build solutions with Practo. This will be made possible by providing a central infrastructure on which the entire healthcare ecosystem can interact, connect, create & exchange value by linking layers of data, communication & payments to deliver better care.
We’ll continue our relentless march to transform the healthcare experience for billions of consumers around the world and help people live healthier, longer lives.